Philosophy Paper/ 10full pages/Good reasoned argument /Well supported philosophical jorunals/ MLA / no plagiarism
1. Is Justice for All Possible in America?”
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” In light of the idea of “one nation… with liberty and justice for all,” answer philosophically the following question “Is Justice for All Possible in America?”
Your paper should be no less than 10 pages long, on top of the bibliography page, the end-notes, and the Paper Outline copy attached to the 10 pages of text as first page.
1. Outline your paper clearly.
2. Submit the paper along with your outline (attached).
3. The length of your essay should be a minimum of 10 pages of text, 1 page of End-Notes and, at least, 10 Works Cited (peer reviewed philosophical articles not wikis)
4. State clearly your thesis.
5. Proceed with argumentation step by step and clearly
6. Backing up (or documenting) your basic arguments (claims)
7. If appealing to the authority of philosophers (authors), be critical, always specifying whatever you’re agreeing with and to what extent.
8. Use MLA style. Get a sample of the MLA writing style at the front desk in the library on Liberty Campus.
9. Take a look at the paper writing sample provided by the instructor.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)